Lawrenceville, GA 30043
TRC's client has an immediate need for an Engineering Tech to join their team! You will have the opportunity to work with a great international brand and use your hands on experience to improve the business. If you are ready to start your career with a great company apply today!
- Model the safety first behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Support all engineering projects
- Support production & maintenance downtime issues
- Implement equipment improvement activities
- Execute small projects
- Machining parts
- Panel fabrication
- PLC programming
- Vision system programming
- Robotics support
- Perform electrical and some mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic systems, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings. May perform routine maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment according to manual.
- Assist in the training of new employees and aide employees with questions regarding work standards
Qualified candidates will possess
- At least 2 years of technical education
- At least 4 years of Technical experience
- At least 2 years electrical, automation, and mechanical troubleshooting experience (i.e. PLC, robotics, vision systems).
- Experience in troubleshooting basic electrical circuit systems.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9000/ISO 14000 preferred
- Knowledge of A/C inverters and frequency drives
- Hydraulic and pneumatic repair skills.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code preferred
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/