PEACHTREE CITY, GA 30269
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for an Engineering Supervisor opportunity in the South Atlanta area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and rapidly growing company. Great perks, work environment, leadership and career growth opportunities!
The primary responsibility for this position is to supervise the activities of the production and engineering technicians. Ensure processing, production, schedule compliance, data quality, and delivery of data requirements are met for project success. Supervisors will work under the direction of the Engineering Manager to provide specifications, data deliverables, reports, and calculations to deliver and support Client services and products.
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience managing multiple Pole Loading and Assessment projects of various size.
- Experience with NESC and/or GO95 standards including load, strength, and clearance requirements preferred.
- Understanding of basic engineering concepts, such as strength of materials, loads on structures and member forces, and reactions is desired.
- Able to identify overhead equipment, wire types, and pole types (e.g., tangent, angle, etc.).
- Understanding of the pole data collection process as well as the tools and methods.
- Experience using data/project management systems to document and track model progress.
- Experience with GIS desired.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to technicians.
- Participate in all project related internal and external communications including status reports, conference calls, and staff meetings.
- Provide guidance related to training requirements for new and existing Technicians.
- Evaluate the performance of Engineering Technicians.
- Ensure projects are completed within scope of work as well as within schedule.
- Perform Pole Loading Analyses (PLA) and Make Ready Engineering (MRE) designs using Client's software.
- Create analysis reports of PLA’s and MRE’s as part of the customer deliverables.
- Coordinate with Field Management and External Customers.
- Use data/project management systems to document and track model progress.
- Process Improvement, documentation, training to yield reduced processing time for the deliverable to move through the pipeline.
- Consult with Field Personnel and Customer Contacts during project setup to evaluate field data collection, data processing, data validation, quality control validations for use by field foremen/technicians when necessary.
- Be willing to assist other Project Teams if work flow requirements dictate.
- Track and report on progress of production projects. Track time spent on various projects and customers. Maintain schedules and project forecasts
- Design comprehensive data collection scripts and quality control validations for use by field foremen/technicians.
- Contribute to other related projects and plans not specifically noted necessary to obtain the objectives of the Operations Group.
- Ability to travel up to 15% as requested.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Please submit your resume for consideration to: