Engineering Change Coordinator
ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer in Acworth, GA is currently seeking an Engineering Change Coordinator on a long term direct hire basis.
• Responsible for all coordination and implementation cross functional of all aspects of Engineering Changes relevant for planning and logistics functions
• Initiate a good plan to manage an Engineering Change across the Company, Customer & Supplier matrix.
• Communicate & get buy-in from all stake holders i.e. Material Planners, Customer Focused Team Leaders, Purchasing, Business Development, Engineering etc.
• Agree priority settings with change owners.
• Follow up with relevant stakeholders in the change process.
• Verify the Bill Of Material (BOM) at each changeover. Assure that new material revisions effective dates are setup and maintained in BOM.
• Lead regular meetings for managing the change.
• Ensure targets are being met by task owners in a timely manner.
• Clear progress reporting to all stake holders on a regular basis.
• Meet the milestones of the plan and the final implementation date for all locations.
• Document clear work instructions & guidelines for the processes involved.
• Avoid customer delivery delays by working closely with Business Development team:
• Delivery dates to customers are not made till an Engineering Change Order (ECO) is accepted in place.
• If target dates to customers cannot be met, start the communications with customer immediately.
• Avoid monetary loss by ensuring that existing inventory has been depleted.
• Avoid raw material delivery delays by ensuring suppliers are ready to deliver on time.
• Manage performance with the use of effective KPI-s.
• Bachelor degree (Logistics or Industrial Science) with 3-5+ years’ experience
• Experience in materials planning in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), warehousing and engineering
• Lean experience (5s, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), visuals, Standard work, etc)
• Experienced Project manager
• Good communication skills
• Convincing in presentations