Electromechanical Engineering Tech
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
TRC Professional Solutions seeks a full time Electromechanical Engineering Tech for role with a leading thermal manufacturing firm in Lawrenceville, GA. Candidate must have solid knowledge of PLCs and/or robotics.
Time: 1st shift (8:30 AM-5:00 PM) OR 2nd shift (3:00-11:00PM)
TRC’s client who is a leader in the thermal products industry has an immediate need for an Electromechanical Engineering tech to join their team! With over 45 years of serving our client has adapted and invested in technology to stay innovative and enable digital workplaces. They consistently are investing in R&D, manufacturing, and their employees! They strive to always exceed the customers expectations with their product as well as customer service. Working closely with the engineering staff, the Engineering Tech will perform analysis and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and improvement opportunities. The Engineering Tech will recommend possible modifications and implement approved recommendations. This opportunity offers candidates the chance to impact a business and enhance their skills. With a variety of trainings on new technology our client can offer you a lifetime career that will always keep you learning and growing. If you are ready to start impacting instead of maintaining, please submit resumes to
The Day to Day:
- Support all engineering projects
- Support production & maintenance downtime issues
- Implement equipment improvement activities
- Perform small projects
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Machining parts
- Panel fabrication
- PLC programming
- Vision system programming
- Robotics support
- Perform electrical and some mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic systems, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings.
- Perform routine maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment according to manual.
- Assist in the training of new employees and aide employees with questions regarding work standards
- At least 2 years of technical education
- At least 4 years of Technical experience
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- At least 2 years electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience (i.e. PLC and relay systems).
- Experience in preventative maintenance, welding, refrigeration troubleshooting (Nice to have)
- Experience in troubleshooting basic electrical circuit systems.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9000/ISO 14000 preferred
- Knowledge of A/C inverters and frequency drives
- Hydraulic and pneumatic repair skills.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org