Duluth, GA | Direct Hire
TRC has an immediate opening for a Automation Technician for a leading Medical Device Manufacturer in John's Creek, GA.
Our client is a top employer with excellent benefits, robust retirement plan, and excellent pay.
Our client has an excellent working environment that is climate controlled and has state of the art technology that you will be working on.
• 480V & 110V Power wiring
• Understanding of 3 phase circuits and motors
• Hydraulics Repair troubleshooting
• Mechanical Power Transmission
• Pneumatic Systems Repair / Troubleshooting
• PLC programming / troubleshooting
• Control system repair / troubleshooting
• Blue print reading
• General knowledge of tools and equipment used for repairs.
• Provide preventative maintenance for assembly systems
• Analyze and modify PLC logic for the control of automatic equipment.
• Make recommendations for new equipment in order to maintain the production schedule.
• Analytically solve problems in high volume production equipment
Salary: $50-60K + Benefits
Please submit your resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com