Electrical Maintenance Mechanic
Forest Park, GA | Direct Hire
General Plant Knowledge, Selling Features, and non-negotiable for all candidates
• Plant has been around since 1931 and never has a perm employee layoff
• We are hiring because they are opening up a brand new state of the art 52 million dollar facility to produce cleaning wipes, and several of the employees from the main plant are moving over to the new plant
• This company really takes care of their employees and have amazing benefits when they get hired on (health, dental, 401K, vision, uniform and boot allowance, ECT)
• Direct Hire Opportunity
• $26.69 - $33.50/hr. To start
• Must be able to work BOTH days and nights! Main Plant Schedule – Will be on either days or night (6am-6pm) or (6pm-6am) will work every other weekend (Friday, Saturday Sunday)
• Must be able to pass 7 year BG no felonies (mis are OK) and 5 panel DS
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
When you touch the lives of millions of people around the world, nothing but the best will do. That's why this company and their subsidiaries look for people committed to work together toward common goals, while taking personal ownership for their decisions and actions. We want people who believe in maintaining the highest standards of business and professional conduct. We need people who share our values of strong competitiveness, measuring results and " doing the right thing".
If you want to make your mark in millions of homes and do it where you can feel proud about it, apply now for this opportunity. “ We make everyday lives better everyday.”
Thank you for exploring opportunities at this company and its subsidiaries.
Master Maintenance Technician (Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls)
Job Summary: The Maintenance Department is seeking a qualified candidate for the EIC position at our Atlanta Main facility. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
• Plant is 24/ 7 Operation
• Crews work 12 hour shifts 6am-6pm or 6pm – 6am
• Schedule is 2 / 2 / 3 – working every other weekend
Candidates must demonstrate a detailed working knowledge in a number of technical areas to be a valuable technical resource to the position’ s internal customers.
Candidate should show the ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits. Also, be able to wire a circuit based off of reading an electrical schematic.
Candidate should show the ability to troubleshoot PLC’ s (Programmable Logic Controllers). Some examples of PLC’ s in the plant are:
• Allen Bradley ControlLogix using RSLogix 5000 and StudioLogix 5000
• Allen Bradley PLC-5 series using RSLogix 5
• Allen Bradley SLC-500/Micrologix series Using RSLogix 500
• Allen Bradley Panelviews using RSView32, and Factory Talk applications
Candidate should show the ability to troubleshoot and configure the following communications networks and protocols:
• ControlNet DeviceNet EtherNet/IP Remote I/O
Candidate should show the ability to troubleshoot and configure the following AC/DC drives:
• Allen Bradley PowerFlex series
• DC drives
Candidate must demonstrate a detailed working knowledge of processing instrumentation equipment. Candidate should be able to show skills to calibrate and troubleshoot the following:
• Mass flow meters Level transmitters Control Valves
Candidates should have computer skills using all the appropriate business computer programs such as Microsoft Office and related programs. Computerized maintenance management systems such as SAP is a desire but not required.
Candidate’ s experience or familiarity with servo motion control systems is a desire but not required.
Basic mechanical fabrication, machine shop, and installation skills would be beneficial.
Other skills required:
Candidate should possess the ability to plan, schedule, and complete work orders. Responsibilities include the support of Plant Operations. All work must be conducted in accordance with OSHA Safety Standards.
Education and Work Experience:
Industrial type work experience of at least 2+ years. Candidate can substitute successful completion of a two (2) year college curriculum in technical areas (pre-
engineering) AND/OR vocational school certificates of completion training in electronics, electrical, PLC or mechanical technical areas. Other vendor courses in machining, electricity, welding, microprocessor, electronics or instrument repair or air conditioning – refrigeration are highly desirable and may be considered as experience. A wide exposure to various technical areas during past work experiences will be evaluated on an individual bases.