SEATTLE, WA 98199
It's an immersive and total ownership project including the design and development of curriculum, testing, surveys, quizzes, quality metrics and other available tools to evaluate the effectiveness of training. The project is for people in multiple locations. You need to drive high quality training content, assist the UX team with virtual classroom design, tool kits, study guides, performance support aids.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop - using the ISD-ADDIE model to develop blended learning curricula for vendor programs
- Design, development, program and manage work flow processes and publishing content to LMS
- Design and develop - glossaries, online tools, practice tests, performance support aids, online tutorials, , etc.
- Design and develop new hire testing and certification testing and assessments
- Manage and maintain all delivery media and eLearning application software
- Manage training content/updates residing on SharePoint and shared drives
- Manage, Monitor and Maintain all testing and assessment data within LMS or other testing platform
- Expertise in designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing training.
- Demonstrated experience developing eLearning courseware, performance support aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials, including gaming modules.
- Expertise in development eLearning tools such as Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Flash,
- Excellent communication skills and editing for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
- Excellent coordination and organization skills.
- Ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
- At least 5 years of experience in an instructional design role.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in learning design and development
- Learning/training certification a plus