E&I Maintenance Superintendent
WEST MONROE, GA 30328 | Direct Hire
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Maintenance Superintendent for a direct hire role in the Greater West Monroe LA area.
The Maintenance Superintendent will direct all Electrical and Instrumentation activities for the facility. They understand and align business operations and maintenance as he/she executes their role to exceed customer expectations and align with company business, cultural, financial and operational objectives.
This position directly manages a staff of (10) salary personnel and over (40) hourly E/I technicians covering all areas of the manufacturing facility. The incumbent must possess the ability to manage by key performance indicators and actively lead plant safety, housekeeping, 5S and lean manufacturing programs by ensuring goals are met within the department.
• Establish and direct E/I operations in a safe and orderly manner providing quality services according to job schedules and customer specifications.
• Develop, plan, and administer material and labor usage.
• Establish and provide the operational expertise component of leading and managing our cultural change process, the strategic and forward-thinking capabilities in both the operational and human capital areas of the operation.
• Develop improved methods for new capital investments, cost reduction and equipment refurbishment.
• Administer and implement Labor relations (CBA) through consultation with the Human Resources and Operation Managers.
• Assist in preparation of budgets and standards for cost measurement.
• Determine training needs and administer appropriate training programs for salaried and hourly employees within maintenance and planning to function in the most reliable manner.
• Develop and provide leadership with problem solving strategies that result in the successful execution of key performance objectives.
• Other duties as assigned
• General schedule is an 8-hour M-F assignment, however, employee must be willing to work alternate schedules occasionally; that may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends and be punctual while doing so.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org