Distribution Performance Analyst
Atl, GA | Contract
The Distribution Performance Analyst will provide functional distribution expertise and support the needs of external stakeholders. Work with multi distributor partners and distribution locations to ensure daily performance is meeting specific company requirements. This person will track and trend distributor daily performance and proactively address service issues. They will address distribution performance issues in a systematic way that ensures long term success. They will also ensure our annual routing adjustments are made and communicated in effective way. This position is based in Atlanta, GA
Job Responsibilities and Activities
• Must be skilled in providing clear direction to multiple distribution companies and distribution centers, as well as the internal team member
• Act as a liaison, balancing the needs of external stakeholders with the capabilities of the distributor
• Monitor distributor’ s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure required service levels are achieved and maintained.
• Aggressively address DC performance issues; work with partners to develop action plans, communication daily updates to internal team members.
• Ensure quarterly/holiday routing schedules meet requirements and are proactively communicated.
• Demonstrate functional knowledge and expertise in distribution.
• Performance metrics
• Working knowledge of inbound logistics
• Have a working knowledge of distribution IT systems and industry delivery practices
• Be knowledgeable of and ensure compliance with all food safety and general safety standards, quality specifications, local and governmental environmental requirements
• Work closely with Supply Chain divisions, external vendors and business partners to ensure optimal alignment
• Possess intimate knowledge of who your customers are and the ability to put others above himself/herself
• Demonstrate the ability to value both relationships and results
• Able to navigate through a confrontational situation, ensuring all parties are treated with honor, dignity and respect
• Bachelors Degree Required.
• Minimum Experience: 2-3 Years
• Self-starter with excellent project management and organization skills
• Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills; a team player, yet able to work independently when necessary
• Routinely show interest/knowledge in and offer suggestions / solutions for continuous improvement
• Exceptional problem solving and communication skills, detail oriented, creative, with strong organizational skills
• Able to anticipate needs, lead multiple projects and manage shifting priorities
• Minimal (5-10%) travel required
• Excellent command of both written and verbal communication skills
Please submit resumes to will.Swift@trcstaffing.Com