Director of Engineering
SUWANEE, GA 30024
Our customer is currently seeking a Director of Engineering to manage the day-to-day operation of the Georgia facilities. This is a senior management level position that will report directly to the President. This position is responsible for all on-site engineering and maintenance functions, providing the proper and timely execution of projects. The Engineering Director leads, directs and oversees all aspects of engineering, maintenance, and project planning and execution, creating a team oriented environment that encourages excellence. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starting, detail oriented team player who can effectively manage, lead projects and direct teams in a fast paced environment. Vital to the position s success is strong team building leadership skills, someone who can motivate people and generate a passion for achievement.
- Launches new equipment into production and sustaining reengineering of existing equipment quality, cost and delivery improvement.
- Maintain inventory of equipment/tools/spare parts, setup/work instructions, and TPM maintenance to benchmark the organization s knowledge base.
- Leads and directs the engineering and maintenance teams.
- Manages and directs the timely execution of projects, from inception to completion.
- Leads and advises teams, gathering and analyzing manufacturing process to identify key issues and bringing corrective action, to drive toward Company objectives.
- Technical problem solving, with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Identifying, investigating and implementing innovation technology solutions.
- Development and management of design changes and/or upgrades.
- Provide training and direction in the development and implementation of production and process improvements through root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Innovative and creativity motivation of staff, creating a culture and passion of continuous improvement.
- Drives and supports continuous improvement initiatives, supporting strategic and operational initiatives.
- Participates in annual strategic budgeting and planning process, with department budgeting responsibility.
- Supports manufacturing and other departments as an internal customer.
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in engineering discipline.
- Project and/or program management training.
- Skilled communicator; must be able to professionally and effectively communicate at all organizational levels.
- 10 years engineering management experience in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to drive relentless root cause analyses.
- Results-oriented, articulate in managing multiple projects working with diverse groups or teams.
- Professional, dynamic and performance driven leader.
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/