Director of Digital Identity
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Director of Digital Identity
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Type: Direct Hire
TRC’ s client who is a leader in the Financial industry has an immediate need for a Director of Digital Identity. This opportunity will offer the chance to work with a collaborative team who is constantly breaking industry barriers with innovative ideas. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and wake up ready to tackle a new challenge every day, then this is the role for you. Tired of being “ stuck” in a role that has a ton of red tape or no budget? This company has a fully funded and encouraged security division that has access to creating and presenting innovative ideas to key stakeholders. They are investing in AI and Machine Learning technologies that this individual can gain hands on experience with. The leadership team is always a phone call away and the team prides themselves on being energetic! You will have the chance to impact the business from a user experience perspective while changing the industry and leading those a few mile stones behind you. The candidate will lead the overall technology strategies, product framework, and implementation. The digital identity service is intended to enable consumers to establish, maintain and use their digital identity data for digital initiative interactions with low friction, high security, and privacy/consent controls. Are you up for the challenge? Please submit resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com
The Day to Day:
- Work closely with Product and Technologies teams on the changing digital footprint needed to drive successful customer interactions
- Provide technical product ownership and oversight of all digital identity enterprises, including establishing the technical vision and prioritizing implementation activity across multiple engineering teams.
- Deliver day-to-day leadership over engagement teams comprised of both new solution and maintenance/break-fix driving the stability and growth of digital experience solutions and web/mobile/social digital marketing technologies.
- Deliver thought-leadership to staff and our internal partners related to solution architecture, solution capabilities, applied SDLC and application maintenance operations.
- Lead implementation teams to ensure quality, completeness and timeliness of solution delivery.
- Manage engagement economics & risk
- Assist as first-line of escalation from the project delivery teams the client’ s product offerings to integrate into annual planning efforts, business development & product efforts and overall technology and business direction
- Successfully communicate program status and progress against objectives to clients and senior management. Synthesize relevant information on key milestones, success criteria, staff and client and risks. Escalate critical issues appropriately.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing continual process improvement initiatives; both corporate driven as well as individually defined.
- Understand the nature of what Customer Identity Management is, what identity techniques and products are part of the landscape, and the importance of quick wins and agile approach to delivery.
At least 8-10 years of experience (At least 3 being in leadership position) (Digital footprint)
Education: Bachelor’ s or Associates degree in Technology related field
Creative and energetic personality
Great team collaboration skills (Product, engineering etc.)
Has lead Identity initiatives including technical vision and prioritizing projects
Has lead implementation projects
Experience presenting innovative ideas to key stakeholders
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/