Director of Capital Markets
KENNESAW, GA 30144
Out client in North Atlanta is seeking a Director of Capital Markets that will manage the organization’s funding platforms, including a capital markets program as well as relationships and credit facilities with bank and other capital providers. The position will manage complex transactions and provide accurate and timely financial related analysis to management.
• Manage the structuring and execution of complex securitization transactions, securities offerings, and structured financings with multiple internal and external parties
• Manage relationships with bank lenders, institutional investors, and external legal counsel.
• Partner with other senior finance and accounting executives to provide recurring and ad hoc financial, capital, and corporate development analysis to support the growth and capital strategy of the company
• Forecast liquidity and funding needs and availability on a short and long-term basis.
• Manage the creation and operation of financial models of asset/liability transaction cash flows.
• Research, structure, and implement new financing arrangements.
• Partner with business units to proactively design financing strategies for company assets
• Assess and analyze the capital markets and structured finance environment and activity for comparable issuers.
• Experience with large transaction planning/management and capital markets
• Experience and knowledge of securitization and/or fixed income securities
• Experience with complex, data-driven problem solving
• Demonstrated experience in a cross-functional environment
• Demonstrated self-initiative and drive in an ambiguous environment
• Bachelor's degree in financial or quantitative field (preferred) • MBA or MS in quantitative field or emphasis (preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows (Word and Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/