Director of Business Development
Kennesaw, GA | Direct Hire
This position reports to the President of this company, and shall be responsible for the creation and management of a high-performance business development organization. The position requires an understanding of how to drive industry and client acceptance of a new technology through strategic interactions with C-Level Executives.
• Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
• Interviewing and hiring new members of the business development team.
• Implement new business initiatives.
• Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts.
• Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
• Set up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’ s products and services.
• Implement sales incentives to drive sales performance within the future sales team.
• Act as a key contact for large customer accounts.
• Form strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
• Set tough but achievable revenue targets.
• Negotiate sales/service contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
• Work with the their technology organization to identify and develop new features/requirements being required by the market.
• Work with the marketing resources to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
• Monitor customer satisfaction.
• Education: Bachelor degree in engineering, science, business or technology.
• Previous experience working in a senior business development role for a similar company.
• Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
• Chemical processing, industrial and/or utility industry experience.
• Able to travel in order to support work activities – in excess of 50%.
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com