Director, Supplier Quality Development NA
AUBURN HILLS, GA 48326
TRC Professional Solutions seeks a Director of Supplier Quality Development, North America for a major automotive supplier located in southeast Michigan. The role will ensures that the all supplied components coming into the firm are in compliance with the company s quality requirements, in addition to complying with customer and regulatory requirements for quality, safety, and reliability. There will be heavy, extensive travel to the southeast.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining supplier performance standards, procedures and work instructions for the region in conjunction with Global Quality/Supplier Quality, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
- Continuous development and evaluate all employees related to the Supplier Quality Development for the region, including within the NA Region Operations.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Supplier Performance for product launch, production and service.
- Oversees the supplier scorecard for trends in performance by supplier, by operation, and drive improvements using industry known tools such as pareto charts, step down, and corrective action plans where needed.
- Responsible for supplier APQP reviews, supporting Kick of Reviews (KOR s) and PPAP s.
- Responsible for managing firm's NCMD Process for all North America suppliers.
- Responsible to act as a liaison with Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Operations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Educational level/Experience: Master s degree preferred.
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in leading a team of specialists
- At least 10 years of automotive experience and/or training; Broad experience with numerous commodities and processes such as:
- Injection Molding
- Electrical Assemblies
- Glass and encapsulation
- Die Casting
- ASQ Certification is a plus
- Experience launching new model programs in the automotive environment.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/