Dev Ops Engineer
Bellevue, WA 98005
We’re seeking a Dev Sec Ops Reliability Engineer to help manage multiple mission critical projects. You identify issues and do the hands-on dev work within Cloud architecture and help build scalable cloud solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or Mathematics. Industry
- 5 to 7+ years of IT experience of relevant experience this is not an entry level role
- 3+ years Application security experience including proficiency in AppSec concepts such as those in OWASP top 10, etc.
- AWS Certification
- 2– 3 years of experience in one or more security testing tools, including Static Analysis and/or Dynamic Analysis
- 2- 3 years’ experience working in Agile methodologies and transformations, as well as E2E understanding of the SDLC
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in configuration & Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and Maven/ Ant, Git, Sona • Container technology such as Docker, OpenShift
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines/ElkStack/Dockers • Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Vulnerability and threat assessment/remediation experience