Customer Service Coordinator
ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer, a tier one automotive supplier in Northwest Atlanta, is currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
This is a challenging, growing, and energetic organization. They prefer someone for this role who has worked with BMW before.
• Manage OEM customer schedules for production and service
• Maintain & continually improve customer portal knowledge level; by regularly pursuing training for an accurate understanding of the customer portals.
• Log all issues affecting the customer portals, identify root cause and proactively pursue permanent corrective actions with all personnel involved. Ensure all issues are closed off in a timely manner.
• Ensure EDI requirements are flowing flawlessly to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
• Monitor un-processed plans daily and initiate actions with Engineering Change Managers, SCM Manager, and Production Managers to resolve them. Ensure all timelines are accounted for.
• Maintain and investigate demand (manual and EDI to ensure accurate demand is processed in ERP system to support Master Planning Schedule (MPS) planning
• Ensure Materials Management Operations Guidelines (MMOG) documents are submitted every year on a timely basis to North American OEM’ s.
• Follow up to ensure all daily shipments are loaded and shipped in customer allowed window times and that all Customer accumulations are monitored and accurate.
• Coordinate with Business Development to complete Sales Contract Logistics Line Data and activate new sales contract lines.
• Ability to maintain 100% customer ratings for both service and production.
• Communicate regular with customer and with materials planning and production regarding changes
• Educational level /Experience: Associate degree or Bachelor degree (Logistics or Industrial Science) with automotive experience in customer service.
• Solid experience in ERP systems and understanding of supply chain principles
• Good in maintaining relationship with suppliers and production
• Familiar with TS16949 and ISO 14001
• Lean experience (5s, VSM, visuals, Standard work, etc)
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/