Customer Service - Call Team, Billingual
ATLANTA, GA 30354
Our customer in the Metro Atlanta, GA area is currently looking for a Service Desk - Call Team professional to join their prestigious team on a long-term contract basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for TRC at our well-known Fortune 500 companies. This is a contract role and there are many perks to working for TRC at this client site.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing One Contact Resolution to existing customers for activity made through various channels of communications (i.e., phone, website, email, and mail correspondence).
• Provide professional and courteous assistance in daily business interactions with both internal and external customers, dealers, vendors, and outside companies.
• Demonstrates dependability and accountability for own performance and supports the team in achieving targets.
• Provide high quality and timely interaction with customers, dealers, and vendors to contribute to a best in class customer experience.
• Follow the correct workflow process in order to transition customer administrative transactions and correspondence request to the processing team in an efficient and effective manner.
• Use available phone system and Fiserv V8 tools to account for lunch and break times to provide necessary coverage to maintain the targeted service level metrics (includes but not limited to: Service Level, Average Handle Time, Average Speed of Answer, Quality and Schedule Adherence)
• Ensure local limits of authority are followed.
• Complete assigned training in scheduled timeframe.
• In depth knowledge of FDCPA, FCRA, ECOA and Federal Privacy laws
• Commitment to excellence - quality driven.
• Customer service oriented/Connectedness - Empathetic to customer problem/ issue/ situation Strong human connection with the customer.
• 3+ years’ experience in customer service.
• 1 year auto finance experience (preferred)
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills. - Writing, Speaking, Listening, Interpretation, Clarification.
• High school graduate, College degree REQUIRED.
• PC experience required (MS Office etc.) - Computer Maneuverability Office and Computer literacy, skills, and maneuverability Strong computer literacy. Demonstrated ability to interface with multiple computer systems. Typing accuracy and speed. Multi tasking.
• Critical Thinking Problem solving. Understanding of complex issues. Big picture understanding. - Creative thinking.
• Adaptability Open and comfortable with continuous change. Demonstrates flexibility. -Demonstrates an open mind to new approaches. Shows tolerance and patience to work through ambiguity.
• Focus Ability to concentrate. Attentiveness to work. Ability to avoid distraction in a noisy work environment. Works efficiently. Accomplishes work without unnecessary delays.
• Learning Agility Ability to quickly review, understand, assimilate, and retain new information.
• Product Knowledge Proficiency. Understand and has a working knowledge for Lease, Retail and the Lease End products and systems. Product Knowledge proficiency to be objectively quantified within QA process
• Available to work 9 AM to 9 PM with flexibility to cover time zones other than EST.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/