Corporate I-9 Support Coordinator
ATLANTA, GA 30349
CONTRACTOR I-9 RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Update all Smartsheets for all FES Events including but not limited to Grand Openings, Mobile Kitchen Events, and Center Simulations- 50%
- Update and confirm all Active, New Hire, and Rehire employees are correct by using DOB as the unique identifier and update Smartsheet.
- Confirm any Active paper or electronic I-9s with E-Verify results of employment authorization are complete with no I9 issues.
- Review how to audit an I9.
- Confirm all new hire I-9s aren’ t listed under another last name or COR location before section 1 is sent.
- Confirm onboarding status matches I-9 status on Smartsheet, if not, further investigation is needed with the Onboarding team.
- Send Section 1 of the I-9 to all FES new hire’ s and rehires.
- Grand Openings- no follow-up with GOS is required for Section 1 (GOS is responsible for following up with GOT)
- Mobile Kitchen Events- update the Mobile Kitchen Supervisor with Section 1 completion information
- May need to follow-up multiple times with Kelly Deboy and/or MK Supervisors to update them on employee I9 completion status before day of event.
2. Receive shipment of COR to OP files- 5%
- Contact all IM’ s to confirm all COR to OP files will be shipped by 5th of month.
- Track boxes from FED and UPS.
- Pickup boxes from mailroom and contact IM if boxes haven’ t been received by 5th of the month.
- Label and pack files into Iron Mountain boxes.
- Update Oracle 11in and TEAMS with new COR information.
- Store boxes in Talent Relations area in locked cabinet until pickup.
- Communicate with mailroom when boxes should be picked up by adding a ticket to Service Gateway.
Will need access to:
- Oracle 11i – view access only
- Iron Mountain files in TEAMS- editable access to update spreadsheet
- Service Gateway- request Iron Mountain pickup
3. Special Projects- 25% depending on project start date (CURRENTLY THE VENDOR CAN”
- Preparing for conversion of paper to electronic I9s
- Review active payroll list to confirm paper or electronic I9 on file for all Staff. Cross check list and note all employees with a paper I9 that will be converted to electronic I9.
- Make copies of I9s (keep original in files) to send to LawLogix
- organized with 1-page I9s in 1 pile and 2- page I9s in another pile with documents. There should be no staples or paper clips attached.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/