Contract Quality Technician/PCB
GREENSBORO, NC 27410
TRC Professional Solutions seeks two quality technicians for contract roles with an established manufacturer in Greensboro, NC. These roles with provide technical support to the quality team to properly disposition material per company's specifications. Investigate internal and external discrepancies that are found, properly document findings, and test as required.
- Perform PCBA Level Testing
- Screen and sort material per specifications
- Collect and document material data
- Other duties as assigned.
Background and Skill
- Associate s (or higher) degree in a technical discipline preferred (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing).
- Knowledge of manufacturing related testing equipment a plus
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes preferred; plastic forming, milling/turning, sheet metal fabrication, metal/plastic finishing, surface mount & through hole circuit board assembly and instrument assembly.
To be considered, candidate must be
- Self-Starter - Work with Minimal Supervision
- Ability to Multi-Task and handle several concurrent projects
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Team-Oriented Good Team Leadership/Facilitation Skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to details
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to email@example.com