Contract Quality Control Mgr/Medical
MARIETTA, GA 30062
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Quality Control Manager, for a contract opportunity in Marietta.
The ideal candidate will have ERP/Epicor experience, medical device experience is preferred, must have experience in an FDA regulated field.
Candidate must also have experience with
- Ability to read drawings (Solidworks experience a plus)
- Quality Control Inspections
- Inspection Methods
- Method Validations
- Gauge R&R
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and growing company, with excellent perks and benefits as well as career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Quality Control Manager to ensure product quality and customer support exceed customer and partner expectations. You will work cross functionally between Customer Service, Quality and Manufacturing, and Engineering to anticipate and resolve customer inquiries and product quality issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Anticipating and defining root causes of customer service and product quality issues
- Development and documentation of customer-facing service procedures for new and existing products
- Managing and resolving customer escalations with the customer care team
- Training customer service staff and technical partners on customer service and quality procedures; serve as the customer support team’s primary technical resource
- Development of corrective action plans, including the coordination with Engineering and Manufacturing Operations teams
- Training and supervision of technical partners, including product rework, re-manufacturing, and QA processes and procedures
- Providing feedback and reporting from customer service and product quality concerns to the Manufacturing and Engineering Teams
- Execution of and reporting on product life tests
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to creatively respond to product quality and customer challenges
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to define and drive process improvements in customer service and quality
- Excellent analytical, documentation, and process development skill
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Must be hands-on, internally driven and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- Must be willing to jump in and help out where needed, even in areas that are outside of your job description.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all disciplines of the organization are imperative.
- Leadership: Must be able to lead initiatives and push to meet your objectives while still being receptive to feedback and alternative points of view
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience with hands-on consumer medical device customer support and quality analysis
- Experience bringing new and innovative technologies to market in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with in-house product quality teams as well as external technical partners
- Experience developing training materials and documentation for both internal and external customer service teams and technical partners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/