Kennesaw, GA | Direct Hire
Our client, located in Kennesaw, GA, has a direct hire opportunity for a Collateral Analyst.
Collateral Analyst Duties:
• Manages multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set deadlines. Reassesses if higher need arises. Copes well with demands of the job and manages their time efficiently.
• Possesses excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate, influence and inspire others. Leads by example.
• Exercises independent judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles. Understands how and when to elevate issues when required.
• Provides a solution to any arising issues. Takes accountability for decisions made.
• Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behaviour and approaches to changing circumstances.
• Listens with acute attention to detail
• Focuses on Customers. Knows and cares about our internal and external customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service and exceed their expectations.
• Understands the complexities and key factors that impact our business
• Drives for outstanding results & can be counted on to do so.
• Understands key features of our company’ s core and specialist products.
• Demonstrates loyalty to our company, its vision and values and works with consistency, integrity, accountability and shows enthusiasm. Builds team spirit.
• Uses appropriate chasing techniques. Seeks to recommend alternative collection methods when required.
• Makes credit management decisions based on credit references and payment performance. Sets credit limits within guidelines, assesses invoice eligibility, and makes funding decisions to assist line manager when needed.
• Performs general A/R review to ensure debtor information complete and payments allocated completely and correctly. Works closely with Data Entry.
• Minimizes manageable losses by proactively monitoring ledger performance and taking appropriate and timely action.
• Establishes and maintains a professional and expert relationship with Clients through efficient ledger management. Understands and is interested in Client’ s business.
• Seeks to proactively understand their clients and can spot early warning signs. Recognizes additional fee earning opportunities.
• Understands financial statements on a general level in order to manage risk associated with making funding decisions.
• Uses collection and verification queues and call backs in conjunction with aging profile and risk scores to determine calling priorities.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to act independently when required
• Excellent Microsoft Office, computer, and keyboarding skills
• Quick learner
• Strong customer service background/experience
• Superb written and verbal communications skills
Please send resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com