KENNESAW, GA 30144
Our customer in the Kennesaw, GA area is currently seeking a Collateral Analyst to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
• Manages multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set deadlines. Reassesses if higher need arises. Copes well with demands of the job and manages their time efficiently.
• Possesses excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate, influence and inspire others. Leads by example.
• Exercises independent judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles. Understands how and when to elevate issues when required.
• Provides a solution to any arising issues. Takes accountability for decisions made.
• Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behavior and approaches to changing circumstances.
• Listens with acute attention to detail
• Focuses on Customers. Knows and cares about our internal and external customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service and exceed their expectations.
• Understands the complexities and key factors that impact our business
• Drives for outstanding results & can be counted on to do so.
• Understands key features of our company’s core and specialist products.
• Demonstrates loyalty to our company, its vision and values and works with consistency, integrity, accountability and shows enthusiasm. Builds team spirit.
• Uses appropriate chasing techniques. Seeks to recommend alternative collection methods when required.
• Makes credit management decisions based on credit references and payment performance. Sets credit limits within guidelines, assesses invoice eligibility, and makes funding decisions to assist line manager when needed.
• Performs general A/R review to ensure debtor information complete and payments allocated completely and correctly. Works closely with Data Entry.
• Minimizes manageable losses by proactively monitoring ledger performance and taking appropriate and timely action.
• Establishes and maintains a professional and expert relationship with Clients through efficient ledger management. Understands and is interested in Client’s business.
• Seeks to proactively understand their clients and can spot early warning signs. Recognizes additional fee earning opportunities.
• Understands financial statements on a general level in order to manage risk associated with making funding decisions.
• Uses collection and verification queues and call backs in conjunction with aging profile and risk scores to determine calling priorities.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to act independently when required
• Excellent Microsoft Office, computer, and keyboarding skills
• Quick learner
• Strong customer service background/experience
• Superb written and verbal communications skills
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/