GREENSBORO, NC 27410
TRC has a need for a Contractor to work a long term project for a manufacturing client in Greensboro, NC.
Support HR to administer CBA process and plant policies with a focus on tracking, accountability and continuous improvement.
Support efforts to drive process improvement in HR Operations/Administration including:
- Improve execution and tracking of union job bidding process
- Enter and maintain employee data into the company record keeping system , including personnel status updates, terminations, and new hires.
- Weekly/monthly audits of employee data to ensure accuracy
Pull and analyze reports as requested. Create systems of regular weekly/monthly reporting where helpful.
Assist in candidate care, scheduling interviews, travel and support recruiting exempt and non-exempt roles.
Assist with new contracted support onboarding/orientation processes to ensure understanding of plant rules and timekeeping. Coordinate temporary help needs.
Assist with new employee orientation and onboarding programs to ensure positive employee experiences
Maintains a high level of integrity and discretion in the handling of confidential information.
Commitment to delivering results; be solutions oriented; have good organizational skills and ability to multi-task. Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Able to follow instructions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
Other duties as assigned which may include coordinating various team meetings and engagement events.
What you will do:
- The ideal candidate for this position will be highly proficient in Excel, with experience in data driven workforce metrics, analytics, and reporting.
- Provide scheduled and adhoc reporting and analysis to the organization
- Proactively research and educate HR team on data analytics trends
- Ensure data integrity across multiple systems
- Recommend changes and improvements to existing processes and reports, and gather data as necessary
- Collaborate with HR team to leverage data available from all HR systems and external vendors
- Build queries and dashboards within systems to support cross functional business needs
A Bachelor s or Associates Degree in Business, Management or Human Resources, or equivalent experience and/or training.
Preference given to candidates with previous HR experience, especially in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information on a frequent basis
Strong data analysis/reporting experience
Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external associates, and work effectively with different cultures
Detail-oriented, able to establish priorities and manage deadlines.
Solid MS Office skills (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with HRIS (Oracle EBS and HCM Cloud) and Taleo ATS systems highly desired
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/