Cisco (PCCE/EIM) Administrator
SANDY SPRINGS, GA 30328
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Cisco PCCE/EIM System Administrator to join their stable and growing company for a direct hire opportunity. This role is located in the Greater Atlanta area. Great benefits, perks, stability and work/team environment.
This Admin is responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of CISCO Packaged Contact Center Enterprise and CISCO Email Interaction Manager applications. This role modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages; modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software applications; diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution. Admin also monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures and provides tier 2 technical support; works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies. Makes recommendations towards the development of new workflow or reuse of existing workflow.
Responsibilities include participation in performance monitoring, product evaluation, managing service queues and responding to customer's requests by meeting service level agreements.
• Assists with user requests and ICM/Email work flows.
• Provides input on simple and non-complex projects.
• Assists in administering activities related to PCCE and EIM platforms.
• Establishes policies and procedures
• Provides Database Administrators with support as needed
• Provides user training assistance on using platforms, draft training materials
• Implements vendor packages and responsible for support and deployment.
• Provide on-call support and work after hours to perform system changes
• Performs other related duties as required.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Administration experience in EIM and PCCE
• Safeguard escalation procedures
• Possesses a strong understanding of systems Email and Call flows
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
• EIM system administration
• Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
• Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) scripting
• Cisco PCCE or UCCE experience, preferably 10.5 or above
• Knoahsoft experience
• CUIC reporting experience
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/