SEATTLE, WA 98144
A Campaigns Analyst with a strong portfolio of scaling projects and owning initiatives is needed for a Marketing Manager role. The analysis will drive the creation, execution, analytics. testing, and making the right changes to large scale advertising programs from offline and online ads through social media platforms.
- Own Campaign Analytics
- Coordinate campaigns across channels
- Drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns including advertising, social creative, and promotions. Make additional recommendations.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development.
- Work with data measurement tools and share ideas with research team to help automate reporting.
- Understand business needs, the reasons for marketing mix, and brand reputation.
- Recommend opportunities for growth.
- 3+ years experience in tech or consumer marketing
- A/B testing
- Multi-channel campaign success
- Expertise using Excel and SQL for analysis
- Dashboard ownership, preferably Tableau experience
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Experience creating and owning print, digital, social and other advertising/marketing campaigns.
- Comfort and proficiency at leveraging resources including budgets and people.