ATLANTA, GA 30354
Our customer in the Atlanta, GA area is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for a Collections role. Bi-lingual candidates preferred.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for daily follow-up in the resolution of delinquent accounts, vehicle insurance defaults, and total loss deficiency balance issues. Assist with Customer Service needs made generally through inbound phone contact with retail and lease customers in the US and Canada. Work with other departments, dealers, vendors, and field personnel to resolve complaints, delinquency issues, and ensure complete satisfaction of customers. Contribution to department and company projects related to efficiency improvements and enhanced customer service.
• Provide professional and courteous assistance in daily business interactions with both internal and external customers, dealers, vendors, and outside companies.
• Responsible for delinquent accounts under 46 days past due for resolution of the default, which include maintaining the required follow-up and initial skip tracing work.
• Ensure collection, recovery, and repossession efforts are conducted within company guidelines and various state statutory regulations.
• Monitor and resolution of insurance defaults received by the vendor.
• Provide high quality and timely interaction with customers, dealers, and vendors to contribute to a first rate customer experience.
• Follow the correct work flow process in order to transition customer administrative transactions and correspondence request to the processing team in an efficient and effective manner.
• Use available phone system tools to account for lunch and break times to provide necessary coverage to maintain the targeted service level metrics (includes but not limited to: Service Level, Abandon Rate, Average Handle Time, Average Speed of Answer, and Schedule Adherence).
• Ensure all mail that is the responsibility of the Customer Service Department is processed in a timely manner.
• Ensure local limits of authority are followed.
• Complete assigned training in scheduled timeframe.
• High school graduate, College degree preferred; or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of FDCPA, FCRA, ECOA and Federal Privacy laws
• Customer service oriented.
• 3+ years’ experience in collections preferred.
• 1 year auto finance experience preferred.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Spanish speaking preferred. Bilingual candidates will receive top consideration.
• PC experience required (Windows, Word, Lotus).