Jacksonville, FL | Contract
TRC is currently hiring Accountants and Financial Analysts for a contract position with FEMA in the Houston, TX and Jacksonville, FL areas. All employees must be local or open to temporarily relocating to these areas for the duration of the contract assignment.
• Provide financial analysis and consulting services in support of the Public Assistance Division’ s Community Disaster Loan Program.
• Meet with local governmental officials with the purpose of evaluating the local governments’ eligibility for a Community Disaster Loan(s), assist the local governments with their Community Disaster Loan application(s), and make recommendation on Community Disaster Loan amounts.
• Request yearly financial audit files and supporting documentation from each active loan applicant, provide governmental accounting expertise to perform financial evaluations and make recommendations on disbursement of funds based on eligibility regulations.
• Evaluating the local governments’ financial conditions, and make recommendations to FEMA regarding Community Disaster Loan cancellation amounts.
• Support FEMA’ s pre-cancellation activities, which include outreach and planning.
• Work with FEMA and local governments on financial reconciliation.
• Provide support on appeal activities to include research, analyses, cost estimation, review, writing decision paper and providing recommendations based upon historical data.
You can also send all resumes to kara.Morrison@trcstaffing.Com.