ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer in Acworth, GA is currently seeking a CMM Programmer to join their team on a long term, direct hire basis.
• Responsible for maintaining the quality and integrity of the products assigned in order to meet customer’s needs.
• Manages and reports on status gage certification database.
• Prepares gage certification procedures and documentation and certifies gages.
• Maintains inventory of gages assigned to the CMM room.
• Maintains CMM, optical comparator, and other CMM equipment in the CMM room.
• Obtains quotes and orders certification and repair of CMM room equipment per annual plan.
• Reports on gages which need modification as needed.
• Maintains supplies for CMM, humidifiers, and other equipment as necessary.
• Uses PCDMIS (Latest version) to write CMM programs per our company’s GD&T print requirements.
• Access company prints and CAD through electronic acquisition.
• Maintain records of studies performed.
• Performs free-state CMM studies in in-car position of sunroofs and components.
• Presents reports and discusses results with and customer representatives.
• Performs gage layouts and equipment layouts.
• Assists in trouble shooting gages and frame cells.
• Assists in design and development of gages to assure compliance to GD&T and GR&R.
• Assists in troubleshooting both product and process issues through CMM studies.
• Supports TS 16949 status, by adherence to the CMM Lab scope and timely certifications.
• Assist in developing the overall understanding of GD&T throughout the organization.
• Practice and promote safe work practices throughout the plant.
• Promote team concepts and participate in teams.
• Understand and follow company policies and practices and any other legal requirements.
• Actively participate in achieving and maintaining quality goals and continuous improvement.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
• Supervise quality auditors, carries our supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policy and applicable laws.
• Adhere to all TS 16949 procedures as related to the Quality department function.
• Meet deadlines
• High school diploma/GED required
• 5 years of experience programming and running a CMM machine
• 5 years of experience in automotive quality
• Expert level at GD&T and print reading
• Ability to effectively use Excel, Word, Gagetrack
• Experience in gage building and tool building
• Exam and Program experience, writing programs from scratch
• Tool making experience
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org