CMM Lab Technician
Franklin, GA | Contract
Our customer in the Franklin, GA area is currently seeking a CMM Lab Technician join their team on a long term, contract basis.
• Responsible for the accurate measurement, recording and reporting of all metrology functions.
• Scheduling the lab for all layouts and/or metrology studies as required.
• Accurate layout of product as required.
• Complete documentation and reporting of data.
• Development of new program PPAP requirements (layout reports).
• Accurate reporting and filing of program data.
• Assist with GD&T as needed.
• Responsible for scheduling and calibration of hand tools and equipment.
• Distribution of metrology results to appropriate departmental personnel.
• Performing capability studies as needed.
• Performs all other functions as required; included are any work assignments relating to the efficient flow of work within the company.
• Shall adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices, and ensures that all equipment is in safe operating condition and meets or exceeds OSHA Standards
• Comply with all QMS / EMS procedures and work instructions as it pertains to the position description.
• Possession of a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Ziess Calaypso programming experience & GD&T experience is a MUST
• Maintain a team-oriented working environment that allows for individual differences and provides for individual growth.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedure manuals and operating instructions.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Knowledge of layout concepts and design equipment using Zeiss Calypso software or alternative (open PCDMIS, etc.
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of computer systems – Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of statistical process control
• Ability to read blue prints
• Minimum of 1 year actual CMM layout experience
• Minimum of 1 year of programming CMM
• Calibration experience
• CMM Lab Technician Certification