Atlanta, GA 30318
We are currently working with a company located in Atlanta, Ga that is looking for a CFO with previous or current non-profit experience. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a change or to take the next step in their career. The CFO will be responsible for overseeing Accounting/Finance, Purchasing, and HR.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Accounting & Finance functions of the organization including account reconciliations, financial analysis, cash management, and sales forecasting.
- Responsible for accurate, timely month-end reports to the CEO, to applicable business unit personnel and to the Executive Board.
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives.
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Key member of the executive management team, working closely with the CEO, Senior
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Controller in an organization, with some non-profit experience would be good but not required.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, small team environment.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player.
- Effective, strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/