Business Intelligence Analyst
SANDY SPRINGS, GA 30328
Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
TRC s client who is a leader in the finance and Insurance products int the automotive industry is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team due to growth! This job will require part Business Analyst skills and part Project management capabilities and part IT developer. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally and gain experience in a variety of teams to help create process or systems based on requirements. You will get to work with both internal and external clients so having great communication skills is a must. Also, you will need to have the ability to perform backend development through SQL for dashboard creation and process improvement. If you put the client first and love technology this is the role for you! Ready to problem solve and work for a great organization apply today!
- Works dynamically with multiple stakeholders (internally and externally) to coordinate and verify proper requirements are gathered for reporting or other project related tasks.
- Serves as the liaison between IT and other functional departments on behalf of the client. Additionally, works to effectively communicate business needs to development team.
- Supports business functions daily for ad hoc requests (SQL queries, report analysis, etc.).
- Performs system support/administration that includes user support. Troubleshoot issues as they arise and manage the users in the application/system.
- Manages deployments/monthly activities across multiple development teams.
- Analyzes existing/new processes and database models to make recommendations on potential process improvements.
- Creates SQL queries/automation and reports/dashboards with BI tools MS BI tools, Tableau, Looker etc.
- Uses SQL development to build reports/dashboards to accommodate business requirements.
- Builds understanding and new technologies manages implementations as these arise.
- Serves as a representative for the company and IT function while in front of the client (internal and external).
- Works independently with little direction.
- Uses analytical skills to dissect problems and develop a viable solution that supports the business needs.
- Bachelor s degree in IT, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related fields.
Proficient in SQL development, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Experience in BI Reporting & Visualization tools Looker, Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS etc.
Be a self-starter.
Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Data Science skills a plus
- Data modeling skills a plus
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Great teamwork skills
Great communication skills
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/