BI-LINGUAL CSR-Call Center
ATLANTA, GA 30354
Our customer in the Atlanta, GA area is currently looking for several bi-lingual Service Desk professionals to join their team on a long-term contract basis.
The ideal candidates are responsible for Customer Service activity made generally through inbound phone contact with retail and lease customers in the US and Canada. Additional contact with other departments, dealers, vendors, and field personnel to resolve complaints, issues, and ensure complete satisfaction of customers. Contribution to department and company projects related to efficiency improvements and enhanced customer service.
• Provide professional and courteous assistance in daily business interactions with both internal and external customers, dealers, vendors, and outside companies.
• Provide high quality and timely interaction with customers, dealers, and vendors to contribute to a first rate customer experience.
• Follow the correct work flow process in order to transition customer administrative transactions and correspondence request to the processing team in an efficient and effective manner.
• Use available phone system tools to account for lunch and break times to provide necessary coverage to maintain the targeted service level metrics (includes but not limited to: Service Level, Abandon Rate, Average Handle Time, Average Speed of Answer, and Schedule Adherence).
• Ensure local limits of authority are followed.
• Complete assigned training in scheduled timeframe.
• In depth knowledge of FDCPA, FCRA, ECOA and Federal Privacy laws
• Commitment to excellence -- quality driven.
• Customer service oriented.
• 3+ years’ experience in customer service.
• 1 year auto finance experience
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• High school degree required, College degree preferred; or equivalent experience.
• PC experience required (Windows, Word, Lotus).