Automotive Service Technician-Recent Graduate
PINEBROOK, NJ 07058
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Machine Repair (Auto) - Apprentice for a direct hire opportunity in the Pinebrook NJ area.
This role is responsible for customer support activities involving installation, engineering, repair, and upgrading of equipment and systems under the direction of service engineer. Technical and operation training . Assist in Test, adjust, trouble-shoot, repair, rebuild and install CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machining equipment, peripherals, and upgrades.
Follow directions in activities concerned with installing, repairing and upgrading equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties. Work both independently and as a member of a team coordinating work activities and priorities
Under the direction of Service Engineers:
- Examine machinery, components, work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
- Analyze all available information to determine root- causes and recommend/complete repairs, upgrades, or other corrective actions.
- Advise management and factory engineers regarding equipment defects, customer satisfaction, product
- performance, and suggestions for product improvement.
- Maintain equipment logs, records, and work orders.
- Able to travel long distances with very short notice and sometimes extended period and may be required stay through the weekend.
- Able to use computer software to review, write, and update documentation, send and receive
- correspondence, and interface with customers, co- workers, and management.
- Provide on-site, telephonic, and automated technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Review, update, and draft technical documentation, bulletins, and correspondence associated with job duties, performance, work performed, and overall knowledge of the machine/product.
- Utilizes blueprints, manuals, and diagrams to coordinate and complete installation of equipment and components according to specifications in various settings, such as industrial or military establishments.
- Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation and for defects such as loose mechanical and electrical connections.
- Suggest and initiate problem solving steps to resolve current and future defects.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment and software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Modify, install, and repair industrial electronic devices, circuits, and equipment according to available specifications, documentation, and schematics.
- Able to effectively use and operate hand tools, power tools, and equipment normally found in an industrial maintenance shop.
- Understand and use basic principles of rigging and movement of industrial equipment for installation, modification, or repair.
- Able to operate Fork Lift Trucks and manual lifting
- equipment in the process of installation, modification, or repair of industrial equipment.
- Understand and use PLC systems and diagrams.
- Understand and use the principles of industrial hydraulics, pneumatics, and electricity up to 480VAC.
- University Graduate/degree
- experience as a mechanic, or in an auto environment (auto shop etc)
Please submit resumes to andy.Youmans@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/