Automation Technician--1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift
Acworth, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in the North Atlanta area is currently seeking 3 Automation Technicians for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift roles on a long term direct hire basis.
Troubleshoots, tests, repairs, modifies and maintains all equipment and tools related to production or facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of standard and specialized equipment for the diagnostics of robotic and automatic systems. From time to time it will be necessary to oversee and lead a project, which could include leading other employees to perform their tasks.
• 480V & 110V Power wiring
• Hydraulics Repair troubleshooting
• Mechanical Power Transmission
• Pneumatic Systems Repair / Troubleshooting
• PLC programming / troubleshooting
• Control system repair / troubleshooting
• Blue print reading
• General knowledge of tools and equipment used for repairs.
• Provide preventative maintenance for assembly systems
• Analyze and modify PLC logic for the control of automatic equipment.
• Work with the manufacturing engineers for continuous improvement of current equipment.
• Make recommendations for new equipment in order to maintain the production schedule.
• Analytically solve problems in high volume production equipment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 or more years of experience in maintenance.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Minimum of three years working with automated equipment in an industrial environment.
• Additional documented experience could replace some of the educational requirements.
Send resumes to: Carmen.Carpenter@trcstaffing.Com