Automation Tech - 2nd and 3rd Shift
ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer in the North West Atlanta area, a leading tier one automotive supplier, is currently looking for several Automation Techs to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
There are roles open on both 2nd and 3rd shift. 2nd shift hours: 1: 30 PM - 11 PM and 3rd Shift: 11 PM - 7 AM. This is an excellent opportunity to join a 1, 000 person Tier 1 Automotive Supplier plant.
Light relocation assistance available for nearby states.
The ideal candidates will troubleshoot, tests, repairs, modifies and maintains all equipment and tools related to production or facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of standard and specialized equipment for the diagnostics of robotic and automatic systems.
Experience with ABB Rotes and Allen Bradley PLC' s as well as automotive industry experience is required.
• 480V & 110V Power wiring
• Hydraulics Repair troubleshooting
• Mechanical Power Transmission
• Pneumatic Systems Repair / Troubleshooting
• PLC programming / troubleshooting
• Control system repair / troubleshooting
• Blue print reading
• General knowledge of tools and equipment used for repairs.
• Provide preventative maintenance for assembly systems
• Analyze and modify PLC logic for the control of automatic equipment.
• Work with the manufacturing engineers for continuous improvement of current equipment.
• Make recommendations for new equipment in order to maintain the production schedule.
• Analytically solve problems in high volume production equipment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Automotive industry experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
2 or more years of experience in maintenance.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Minimum of three years working with automated equipment in an industrial environment. Additional documented experience could replace some of the educational requirements.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com for consideration