Suwanee, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in the Suwanee, GA area is currently seeking an Automation Engineer to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
• You will be part of a team that will implement the new technology of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) and being the technical resource to operations. Implement and sustain an AGV systems, eliminating the time that employees spend driving fork trucks, replenishing product and engaging in repeatable material deliveries.
• Designs, installs, and troubleshoots automation solutions to optimize the throughput, quality, and reliability of our process.
• Ensuring the plant’ s control systems are operating reliably, efficiently, and in compliance with all safety regulations.
• Creating and improving programs to manage the integrity and functionality of process control equipment such as design, programing, modifying and maintaining PLC and HMI systems.
• Developing and applying strategies to optimize on-going operations.
• Manage implementation of upgrades and new technology, including documentation.
• Acting as a technical resource to operations.
• Support engineering team in programming, troubleshooting, machine design improvement and automation training.
• Coach, teach and develop internal engineering talent.
Education and Experience:
• 2+ years experience as an automation engineer
• Engineering degree in related field
• Experience with manufacturing process engineering, mechanical design and automated systems.
• Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and plant layouts.
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com