Suwanee, GA | Direct Hire
Our worldwide manufacturing customer, with their facility in the Suwanee, GA area since April of 1999, and with sales in 23 markets and plants in 3 continents, is currently looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team on a long-term, direct-hire (permanent) basis.
The ideal candidate will work with the engineering team in evaluating their current printing and pressing processes, while bringing new concepts and process knowledge to help improve workflow, increase productivity, reduce waste and increase overall efficiencies.
At the same time, the Automation Engineer will assess equipment design for improvement modifications. Other responsibilities will be varied in regard to the manufacturing process of printing and pressing industrial mats. This engineer will build on engineering knowledge and understanding, as concepts and solutions are developed.
• Work with team of in-house maintenance, engineers, and production team
• Coordinate and maintain assigned projects
• Work with team on the project planning and requirements
• Assists in identifying internal and external resources for continuous improvement
• Assess equipment design for improvement modifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Allen Bradley PLC and FANUC robot experience required
• Proven troubleshooting experience with PLC and Robotic cells a requirement
• MS Project
• MS Office
• Multiple project ability
• Beginning level computer programming experience; Visual Basic, C or JAVA
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering field
2-4 years’ experience
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION TO: dan.Mintz@trcstaffing.Com