SUWANEE, GA 30024
Our customer, a rapidly growing manufacturer in Suwanee, is currently seeking a Automation Engineer to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate must have a background in Allen-Bradley PLC’s, RS Logix programming, & Fanuc Robots.
Job Summary: Provide technical leadership in automation and controls domain. Responsible for data integrity and automation change control. Take new customer projects from the sales team after the contract is signed to a working system with highly satisfied customers. Analyze, design and development of programming, systems, and processes to improve overall efficiencies and customer service. Assist in the redesign of the existing processes providing system, equipment and technical improvements and efficiencies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in the design of equipment or modification of existing equipment to all development and production of new products.
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness.
- Review current processes and systems for efficiency and application of improved technology.
- Reduce production costs and increase efficiencies by developing and implementing approved recommendations.
- Project management; oversee projects from start to finish.
- Provide engineering solutions for manufacturing/productions problems.
- Support the needs of the maintenance department in programming, troubleshooting, machine design improvement and automation training.
- Work with R&D to coordinate and complete internal assigned projects
- Improve existing technology to provide a high level of customer service and profitability
- Maintain current and accurate documentation for all projects and customer requests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Solid knowledge and proven competence in programming Allen-Bradley Logix 500 and 5000.
- MS Projects and MS Office.
- Strong project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Fanuc robots/programming is preferred.
- Knowledge of pumps, air and hydraulic systems, electrical schematics, and well-versed in state of the art process control methods.
- Hands on engineer.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent in electrical or mechanical technology or mechatronics.
- 5 years experience in equipment automation.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/