Atlanta, GA | sendouts
Our client in the Buckhead area is seeking a highly motivated Senior Auditor to join their growing firm.
- Applies the theory and principles of accounting as well as the objectives, standards & procedures of auditing to client situations.
- Develops insight into clients' systems, procedures, overall business operations and industries and utilizes this knowledge in audit work.
- Contributes to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Meets the standards of technical quality as established in current AICPA and FASB pronouncements. Keeps informed of current technical developments and pending matters important to our profession and clients.
- Plans, organizes, delegates, and controls work so assignments are completed in a reasonable time and in a form suitable for review.
- Handles more complex audit areas & reviews.
- CPA, CPA Track or similar professional certification
- 2-4 years of auditing experience in public accounting or professional field
- Strong comprehension of GAAP and GAAS
Please send resumes to kara.Morrison@trcstaffing.Com.