Assembly Production Supervisor
West Columbia, SC | Direct Hire
1. Remain current on the company’ s goals & missions and ensure compliance in area of control.
2. Meet goals and objectives as communicated by Manager and Strategic Plan.
3. Effective stewardship of the Company’ s financial resources.
4. Follow the Company’ s policies and standard operating processes.
5. All other duties as assigned by Management
CORE DEPARTMENT JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Integrate Company’ s Vision in daily work operations
2. Exercise a high level of responsibility regarding use of the company’ s resources
3. Use or excellent ethical business practices and good judgment in dealings
4. Positive customer service to internal and external customers
5. Maintains an organized work environment utilizing 5S practices
CORE POSITION JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Start production shift by effectively assigning labor to positions
2. Oversee day to day operations and communicate to key stakeholders as required
3. Use company production goals to create work & production schedules
4. Monitor quality and ensure products are manufactured efficiently & effectively
5. Train workers to perform all functions of their assignments
6. Maintain current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Job Instructions for department
7. Accurately maintain Employee performance, payroll & attendance records
8. Anticipate problems and develop solutions before they arise
9. Ensure area of control meets safety goals and complies with OSHA regulations
10. Serve as Center of Expertise for products and processes in area
11. In a timely manner, collect data and prepare reports as directed by the Operations Manager
12. Teambuilding, positive motivation, and development of workers to achieve a high functioning team
13. Assure department has required production materials to fulfil production orders
14. Reduce downtime by ensuring all equipment is functioning at correct cycle time and quality
15. Maintain a safe, positive work environment
16. Use materials and labor in an efficient manner to avoid waste and overtime
17. Make continuous improvement recommendations for the department and company
18. Remain current on all professional, legal, and company changes affecting the department
RequiredHigh School Diploma/ GED or 2 years of related experienceTwo or more years in a leadership roleAbility to multi-task and delegate Positive, enthusiastic attitude with ability to influence others Must possess good communication and interpersonal skillsStrong work ethic, self-starter good attendance Ability to be an effective, high energy change agentProfessional written and verbal communication skills and effective listener.Ability to support, communicate and enforce The Company’ s Vision, Mission and policies Ability to build effective partnerships within the business communityMust use excellent ethical business practices and good judgment in dealings Decisive with high level of problem solving skills to choose effective alternative courses of action as required PreferredBi-lingual – SpanishBachelor’ s degree in a related field