Architectural Designer - Revit
WOODSTOCK, GA 30189 | Temporary
Architectural Designers are instrumental in developing the plans that best meet our client’s business goals. They take ownership of the documents and manage the workflow, content and incorporation of engineering discipline information from inception through completion. The Architectural Designer works closely with the Architect and in-house Engineers to develop plans and details as the projects move through programming and detailed design.
· Production of Architectural Construction Documents using Revit Architecture
· Ensure construction documents are completed in accordance with the standard workflow.
· Partner with internal and external customers as needed for the project.
· Manage and maintain the Revit model to ensure conformance with standards.
· Incorporate information and files from other disciplines into the construction documents.
· Participate in all design meetings for assigned projects.
· Basic building code analysis to ensure compliance.
· Assist Architects with conceptual site and building designs.
· Periodically visit local construction sites for observation purposes.
· Complete record documents at the direction of the Architect.
· Create Revit families for current and future design.
· Make revisions to the Revit model based on clash detection results at the direction of the Architect.
· Coordinate the model with Point Cloud information.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelors or Masters of Architecture preferred
· 3 - 5 years of experience creating architectural construction documents with Revit Architecture.
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Bluebeam.
· Experience with Design/Build delivery method preferred.
· Experience with cold storage and warehouse projects preferred.
· On career path for professional registration preferred.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org