Accounts Receivable Specialist
Knoxville, TN 37909
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a direct hire opportunity in the greater Knoxville area.
Ideal candidate would have any AP/AR experience or any background dealing with financial transactions, a 4 year degree, and excellent customer service and follow-through experience.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing stable company, with great benefits, perks, and environment for career growth!
- This role is responsible for the daily application and reconciliation of deposits to ensure integrity in customer account balances.
- This role provides support to Sales and Brokers regarding deductions from payments for expedient resolution.
- Review and process credit requests for deductions.
- Review aged deductions for appropriate action.
- Review and process payment or credit requests on promotional allowances, reclamation and coupons.
- Research shipment overages, shortages and damages, and customer returns to determine appropriate action on customer account and company inventory records.
- Ensure accuracy in record retention and distribution of documentation.
- Collection of past due invoices.
- Cash Application of deposits received from lockbox operations, EFT transactions, wires and local branch deposits. Accurate entry and application of deposit utilizing customer reference materials: apply payments to invoices or chargebacks, reclassify cash to other G/L accounts, create chargeback notices for deductions, and/or apply credit notes. Accurate filing of documentation (paper and electronic).
- Provide daily support to brokers and sales team in chargeback resolution process (document history of activity for review process). Review and process payment and credit requests. Apply credit notes to chargebacks to ensure integrity in customer balances. Review incoming documentation to determine correct distribution and respective action. Review monthly the activity of aged chargebacks for appropriate action. Accurate filing of documentation (paper and electronic).
- Research chargebacks related to logistical issues (over, short, damaged and returned product), reclamation claims, consumer coupons, promotional spending and application errors to determine appropriate action. Document activity for accuracy in resolution.
- Manage exposure through AR balance of $28.5MM (seasonal fluctuations)
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any field) is a must
- 2 years of business experience in Accounts Receivable preferred but not required. Will consider any relevant experience.
- Spreadsheet and word processing software experience
- Ability to work individually as well as within a team in a fast paced environment
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/