ALPHARETTA, GA 30004
Senior Accountant, direct Hire opportunity in Alpharetta!
Manage accounting functions and prepare various reports and analysis regarding financial results. Maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations.
Must have experience with Month End Close. Must have strong exposure with payroll. Needs to have at least 2 years acting as a senior accountant.
• Prepare bi-weekly and monthly payroll accrual journal entries. Prepare payroll related ledger account reconciliations.
• Review IT labor allocation reports and ensure amounts are reconciled and entered into Oracle by respective project monthly. Perform department labor hours analysis.
• Perform labor hours analysis (monthly, quarterly, and yearly) by department by project
• Review US and India labor rates and labor allocation entries monthly/quarterly.
• Perform monthly financial close activities, journal entry preparation, monthly accruals, account reconciliations and account analysis as required for the System, Shared R&D and other groups.
• On a monthly basis prepare and provide financial reports analysis (actual vs. budget) to each department head.
• Work with Shared R&D group department heads to develop annual budget and monthly forecasts.
• Prepare monthly fixed asset roll-forward schedules for the Lottery System group.
• Assist with audit requests/assignments (External, Internal, SOX).
• Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required including various other analysis (e.g. Headcount and Telcom, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. 5 to 7 years of experience required
• Experience with Oracle R12, or similar ERP system is highly desired
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase and Financial Mgmt (HFM) is highly desired
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong work ethic and excellent organization skills; ability to meet deadlines, set priorities and work with minimal supervision.
Flex time but need to be in office M-F
Oracle big plus, or at least strong ERP exposure
Prefer smaller companies as opposed to Turner/ATT/Cox/Macy’s
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/