Alpharetta, GA | Contract
Our client is currently looking for Account Executive representatives with the desire for an opportunity to establish a solid career path paved with promotional opportunities. In this supporting role as an Account Executive, you will apply your personable, intuitive, strategic approach to engage with stock brokers and financial professionals about their interests in the financial markets. In turn, it will be the responsibility of the Account Executive to convert that conversation into a lead by discovering market interests, restrictions, and preferences within the financial markets that will then be handed off to an account manager.
Our Alpharetta based client, in the financial arena, has created outstanding services to help their clients reach and maintain their objectives. As an associate of this company you will play a key role in their team sales approach and enjoy the benefits of their overall success. Take this opportunity to join a dynamic, evolving organization and grow your career with one of the leaders in the financial relations industry while helping small to mid-sized businesses get found and be chosen!
Upon completion on the Account Executive program you will be promoted to Account manager with a pay increase and bonus incentives.
• Set daily schedule from 8: 30 to 5: 30 with 12: 30-1: 30 lunch break.
• Ongoing Sales training and sales support
• Development directly under Senior Executive Staff
• Guaranteed set compensation weekly
• State of the art CRM (Client Relationship Manager) platform
• Full and complete training provided
• NO nights and weekends
• Excellent customer service
• Recession proof / Recession Resistant industry
If interested, please apply online or send your resume to Kara Morrison - kara.Morrison@trcstaffing.Com.