Buffalo Grove, IL | Direct Hire
Experienced hands-on SAP ABAP Programmer who will be responsible for analysis, design, and implementation of new and existing ABAP code within the SAP ECC, HCM, EWM, SCM, CRM, BW, HANA environment supporting Gold Client application. Develop specifications from user inputs & CTO direction, create and execute test plans for programming projects and assignments, and document all aspects of programming activity. Develop and sustain program interfaces between SAP, other applications, and business partners. Provide ongoing production support, resolving day-to-day software issues in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of users; including custom programming, bug fixes, patches, enhancement requests.
MUST BE US CITIZEN, GREEN CARD HOLDER, OR EAD
• BA/BS in Math, Computer Science, Business/MIS or related field.
• 4+ Years hands-on experience in designing, developing, coding complex custom SAP Application solution using core ABAP technologies and techniques – ABAP OO, ALV, Web Dynpro, BADIs, BAPIs/RFCs, User Exits, Enhancement Spots, Enterprise Web Services (SOA), ABAP Debugger, SQL Trace, Data Dictionary (DDIC), Dialog Programming and Event Handling.
• Experience in developing interfaces between SAP and non-SAP applications.
• Hands-on Experience in SAP HANA Studio, ABAP Programming for SAP HANA.
• Hands-on Experience in writing SQL, SQL Script, Database Stored Procedures and Database Procedure Proxies.
• Hands-on Experience in SAP BW, HCM, SCM, CRM ABAP development.
• Hands-on Experience in SAP middleware technologies and APIs.
• Hands-on Experience in C, C++, C#.NET, JAVA, XML and HTML.
• Experience in SAP Gateway Services.
• Familiar with OData, REST API application development.
• Familiar with SAP LT Replication Server and Change Data Capture.
• Familiarity with SAP Netweaver Developer Studio (NWDS) and Netweaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI).
• Familiar with SQL/Oracle/UNIX environment.
• Experience in creating design documents; including specification sheet, testing plans, & user documentation.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and teamwork skills.
• Proven project management skills (create timelines, achieve milestones, and meet deadlines).
• Ability to work in a team environment, onsite and remotely, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
• Technical documentation, organizational and technical presentation skills.
Please submit resumes to will.Swift@trcstaffing.Com