3rd Shift Automation Technician
Acworth, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in North Atlanta is seeking 2nd & 3rd Shift Automation Technicians.
This client does offer OT as well.
2nd shift hours: 2-10 PM
3rd shift hours: 10PM-6AM
Troubleshoots, tests, repairs, modifies and maintains all equipment and tools related to production or facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of standard and specialized equipment for the diagnostics of robotic and automatic systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• 480V & 110V Power wiring
• Hydraulics Repair troubleshooting
• Mechanical Power Transmission
• Pneumatic Systems Repair / Troubleshooting
• PLC programming / troubleshooting
• Control system repair / troubleshooting
• Blue print reading
• General knowledge of tools and equipment used for repairs.
• Provide preventative maintenance for assembly systems
• Analyze and modify PLC logic for the control of automatic equipment.
• Work with the manufacturing engineers for continuous improvement of current equipment.
• Make recommendations for new equipment in order to maintain the production schedule.
• Analytically solve problems in high volume production equipment.
From time to time it will be necessary to oversee and lead a project, which could include leading other employees to perform their tasks.
The QS9000 responsibilities listed below are required for this position. Other responsibilities may be added, with or without notice in writing, at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree or equivalent. 2 or more years of experience in maintenance. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Minimum of three years working with automated equipment in an industrial environment. Additional documented experience could replace some of the educational requirements.
• Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Mathematics – Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their application.
• Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
• Engineering and Technology - Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
• Quality Control Analysis – Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Repairing - Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
• Troubleshooting – Determining causes or operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
Please submit resumes to tyler.Daniel@trcstaffing.Com