2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
We are currently working with a great company located in Lawrenceville, GA. that is looking to add a 3rd Shift Production Supervisor to their team. This is a permanent position paying $55K. The ideal candidate will be someone who is either a Production Lead or Production Supervisor and has experience working in food production environments. This position will supervise and coordinate packaging activities of workers and is responsible to meet established safety, quality, customer service, innovation and cost metrics of designated shift.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct and develop team leaders
- Create and assign work assignments to the line operators.
- Accountable for ensuring the correct materials are used according to the specific job order.
- Accountable for meeting all quality requirements and perform testing as required.
- Responsible for completing all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- Ensures compliance of all company safety, housekeeping, hygiene and regulatory requirements.
- Executes the production schedule as directed ensuring that rates and yields are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for overseeing room readiness and overseeing and ensuring proper sanitation of all filling, packaging and related equipment.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for Sanitation of all filling/packaging areas.
- Comply with all safety and SOP procedures.
Essential Functions Communication
Able to communicate effectively with employees, customers and others to obtain and provide complex information in English. Vocalize and explain detailed data and problem-solve, both, in-person and by telephone. Capable of interpreting technical materials; making oral presentation of reports, and able to adapt vocabulary, tone and content for listener. Comprehension and expression of a level sufficient to routinely draft narrative information, compose routine correspondence on own initiative, make comprehensive notes in English. May involve a large volume of such composition.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required use of fingers (grasping), using both hands or compensated by the use of acceptable prostheses, lift and carry over 45 pounds, use rapid mental or well developed coordination simultaneously, be able to distinguish shapes, shadows and contrasts, to distinguish basic colors and shades of color, ability to smell and have hearing abilities. Employee will frequently walk, operate motor driven vehicles, sit for extended periods of time, stand, and repeatedly bend. Employee will be required to continuously perform duties that require routine vision to include reading with attention to detail, seeing activities near and far, having peripheral vision, depth vision, ability to hear loud noises, emergency sirens, voices at 15 feet and converse by telephone.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have 2+ years manufacturing supervisor experience, in a food manufacturing setting
- Proven leadership skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
- College degree
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Food Manufacturing (GMP Environment)
- Forklift Certified
- Certified Sanitation Training
Please send resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/