2nd Shift Maintenance Tech
Franklin, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer, a tier one automotive supplier in Franklin, Georgia area is currently looking for several Maintenance Tech's to join their team. Positions are on 1st and 2nd shift but candidate must be able to train on 1st shift.
This position is responsible for the performance of troubleshooting and daily routine of equipment maintenance.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
-Shall adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices, and ensures that all equipment is in safe operating condition and meets or exceeds OSHA Standards.
-Comply with all QMS / EMS procedures and work instructions as it pertains to the position description.
1. Responsible for maintaining, setting up, and operating machinery equipment including lathe mill, surface grinder, etc.
2. Prepare materials lists for machine repairs and fabrications.
3. Independently perform and adjust routine maintenance and operation of machinery equipment including robotics.
4. Troubleshoot and program Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
5. Independently respond to service calls to inspect, diagnose, fabricate, troubleshoot, and repair machine problems and determine proper corrective action.
6. Independently perform daily, weekly, and monthly PMs.
7. Perform advanced fabrication of parts and equipment using vertical mills, drill presses, welding equipment, etc.
8. Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs, as well as problem solving retrofits and emergency repairs.
9. Maintain parts inventory for common replaceable items such as; heater bands, valves, cylinders, and machine specific parts.
10. Operate Forklift, Overhead Crane, and Aerial Lifts as needed.
11. Responsible for maintaining daily recordkeeping, log books, and maintenance request forms using computer maintenance management software (CMMS).
12. Responsible for understanding and participating in all aspects of the continuous improvement process.
13. Performs all other functions as required; included are any work assignments relating to the efficient flow of work within JAC Products Inc.
Maintain a team-oriented working environment that allows for individual differences and provides for individual growth.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic blueprints, safety rules, policies and procedure manuals, and operating instructions.
Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Basic computer skills, including P.C. Knowledge and current technology software familiarity.
Advanced understanding of machine and equipment PLCs
Ability to communicate effectively
Problem Solving Capabilities – both numerical and mechanical
Ability to use various types of tools, including volt meter and equipment necessary (manual, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc.)
Intermediate knowledge of robotics
Mechanical ability; advanced maintenance tools and techniques, affected and/or authorized Lock Out/Tag Out process knowledge
The ability to properly document work performed
Ability to use precision measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Note: Possession of a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required for all new hires in all positions.
4 year technical degree, Journey Worker Certification, or 9 years of equivalent job-related experience.
Minimum of 6 years of demonstrated competency in industrial maintenance.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to regularly stand or walk for long periods of time.
Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds, and occasionally lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Ability to work inside various sized industrial equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration, repetitive motion, bending, lifting, twisting, crouching, reaching, pushing and/or pulling and high temperatures.
While performing the job functions of this position, the employee frequently uses and works near powered motor vehicles, power tools, and automated assembly fixtures.
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com