Security Compliance Manager
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Security Compliance Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Type: Direct Hire
TRC’s client who is a leader in the Financial industry has an immediate need for a Security Compliance Manager to join their rapidly growing team! This opportunity will offer the chance to work with a collaborative team who is constantly breaking industry barriers with innovative ideas. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and wake up ready to tackle a new challenge every day, then this is the role for you. Tired of being “stuck” in a role that has a ton of red tape or no budget? This company has a fully funded and encouraged security division that has access to creating and presenting innovative ideas to key stakeholders. They are investing in AI and Machine Learning technologies that this individual can gain hands on experience with. The leadership team is always a phone call away and the team prides themselves on being energetic! You will have the chance to impact the business from a user experience perspective while changing the industry and leading those a few mile stones behind you. This position will report to the Security Compliance Director and will be responsible for conducting security program activities, developing security metrics/reporting and be the audit liaison. Are you up for the challenge? Please submit resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.com
The Day to Day:
• This position will play a key role in developing security metrics and reporting, security program reports, ad hoc reports and analysis as requested.
• This position will conduct awareness activities designed to assess compliance security policy education/enforcement to the entire workforce.
• This role will participate in the development, enforcement of policies and procedures and the ongoing management and oversight of all Corporate Security procedures, programs and policies.
• This position will be a contact for all general audit requirements for Corporate Security (CS). Compiling/creating security process documentation, completing required testing steps, ensuring that required security processes are performed consistently. Requires tracking of security deficiencies through the documentation of findings, monitoring the follow through of the remediation and validates closure to increase the security maturity of the company and reduce overall risk.
• This individual will participate in other security projects involving Corporate Security, as needed, such as participating in compliance and risk meetings, reviewing vendor assessments for security requirements, etc
• At least 5 years in the Information Security field with audit and/or compliance experience a plus; direct, hands-on experience developing security metrics reports; experience in identifying and integrating best practices into an information security program;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing security related projects and meeting critical deadlines;
• 2+ years of experience managing others
• Minimum four-year Computer Science degree, Business degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with all levels of management and staff;
• Excellent organizational skills and critical attention to detail and deadlines;
• Communicates effectively with others to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions with project management;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
• Demonstrated sound judgment, tact and decision-making ability
• Related compliance experience: GLBA, SSAE-16, SOX, FFIEC, COBIT, ISO 27K
• CISSP, CISA certification preferred but not required.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/