Smyrna, GA | Contract
In conjunction with TRC Staffing, our direct client is hiring a Replenishment/Merchandise Analyst to work on site and in the office located in Smyrna, GA. This opportunity is an excellent contract to hire (after 3 months or sooner) opportunity. The selected Replenishment/Merchandise Analyst will join a leading company in the retail/merchandizing space, working as part of a newly created group/team working with a new product line.
· Work closely with the Category Management team to develop reporting specifications.
· Utilizing various data systems, extract raw data from reporting system and conduct in-depth analysis. Consult with internal business partners to present data and recommend actions to assist client with meeting business objectives.
· Extract data from third-party market research resources, integrate with internal data and conduct trend analysis.
· Interpret results and present recommendations to business partners.
· Manage ad hoc projects based on business partner or client requests.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; 2+ years of experience in an analytical position.
· Strong analytical and research skills.
· Strong Excel skills a must.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to make oral presentations and interact with all levels of professionals.
· Strong prioritization skills with the ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
· Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and completing deadlines.
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office; specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.